2023 “All Together Now” Summer Reading Program
Experience the joy of reading and exciting events by joining the Red Hook Public Library’s Summer Reading Program, running from July 1 – September 1. This year, our Summer Reading theme is “All Together Now,” encouraging all members of our community to celebrate kindness, empathy, and togetherness.
How to Participate
- Pick up your activity log from the Red Hook Public Library or download the appropriate log here:
- Pre- K – 5th grade Reading Activity Log
- Middle School Reading Activity Log
- Teens and Adults Bingo Card
- Complete your log or bingo card by reading and participating in activities related to the arts, STEM, physical fitness, community, and learning.
- Once you have completed your log or filled out your bingo card, bring it to the Library to claim a Completion Prize!
- At the end of Summer Reading, three (3) summer reading participants, one in each age group, will be awarded an amazing Grand Prize. Only one summer reading log or bingo card per person.
- Pre-K – 5th Grade – A Fascinating Science Kit
- Middle School – Make it yourself Slime Circuit
- Teen/Adults – Greig Farm Market Gift Basket
Summer Reading Programs
The library has many fun programs planned already, including:
- Exploring Big Ideas:
- Every Saturday at 1pm-2pm starting June 24th-July 29th
- Improv Camp: Everyday the week from July 10th-14th!
- Ages 8-11: 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Ages 12-14: 4:15pm-5:30pm
- Kids Create:
- Tuesdays at 10:30am-11:30am from July 11th-25th
- Teen Art Workshop:
- Tuesdays at 2:30pm-4:30pm from July 18th-August 8th
- Spanish as a Second Language:
- Wednesdays at 5:30pm-6:30pm from July 26th-Agust 23rd
- Choose to Relax:
- Wednesdays at 4:20pm-5:20pm from August 2nd-23rd
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us @redhooklibrary on Instagram and @Redhook pl on Facebook to be notified about upcoming events. All programs are free and open to the public.
We can’t wait to see the community come together with Summer Reading!